A weekend intensive to enhance relationship through mindfulness practice
1st-2nd October 2016 3rd-4th December 2016
Ash Green GU12, 10am-6pm
Deeply effective mindfulness processes for those who are truly wanting to open into deeper layers of intimacy and relationship.
This weekend is for:
Individuals and couples who are wanting to learn powerful techniques to enhance their relationships with others and life by:
- nurturing greater empathy and compassion
- cultivating vitality and joy
- using their whole being – heart, mind and body – to listen intimately to themselves and others
- uncovering past conditioning that may be limiting each person from truly responding to life and others
- resolving conflict and blame
- learning to negotiate anger mindfully
- exploring each person’s deepest purpose
Limited to ten people only – to allow in-depth attention for each participant.
Advance booking essential. Cost: £200 per person. £70 deposit payable on booking.
This intensive has no religious orientation. It is a personal development programme, and is not psychotherapy or counselling.