Would you like to:
- lower your stress levels but maintain your sense of motivation?
- heighten you self-understanding?
- better regulate your internal body to increase your health and well-being?
- improve your inter-personal relationships by heightening your sense of empathy and being more easily able to attune yourself to others?
- improve your ability to sense your intuition?
- be able to respond flexibly to situations rather than react reflexibly?
Scientific research shows that mindfulness meditation promotes all these things, even within as short a time as eight weeks.
If you would like to enhance both your physical, emotional and psychological well-being, Sarah offers either:
Meditation Surrey group courses – these run one evening a week for a length of eight weeks. Advance booking is essential. New courses starting in Ash Green on 26th January at 7.30pm, and in Guildford on 5th February at 7.30pm.
Meditation Surrey weekend intensives – why not immerse yourself in tranquility, spending the weekend snug in a beautiful Arctic lodge, set within ancient woodland, eating delicious organic meals, and receiving individual mindfulness tuition? Sarah runs personalised mindfulness weekend retreats for individuals or couples. To find out more, ring 07912 357 366
Meditation Surrey one-to-one tuition – this is tailor-made to suit your needs and can vary from a single two-hour session to a series of sessions that may be only one hour each or extend through to three hours. To find out more, ring 07912 3573 66